Friday, August 11, 2006

Lasts

So.. we now have only fifteen more days to wait until we fly home to Canada! It's really exciting! However, with the recent terrorist actions.. I have had to check the websites for Korean air and for Air Canada to check on recent changes in baggage allowances. The only changes are that we cannot have any liquids or gels in our carry-on, which really isn't that big of a deal I guess since neither of us uses hair gel or spray. Having no toothpaste and handcream will be kind of a drag (On a fifteen hour flight... hello bad breath), but like I said, not a big deal. Actually I think I recall that there was toothpaste in the plane bathrooms on Korean air when we came.

It's fun to think of the last things we are doing here and when the last of each will be. For example: My last choir practice... Sunday Aug 13th, my last choir performance... sunday August 20th, our last time teaching specific classes, our last time teaching all classes... Friday August 25th. Anyway, you get the idea. I'm really excited to get home and spend time with family and to see our new place.... just fifteen more days!

No comments: