Sunday, September 10, 2006

Home at last

I apologise for not keeping this site up to date lately (for those of you that read it). We are now at long last back home in our native land! We have been home in Canada for two weeks now, but already it seems like forever... like we never even left. We moved into our own place in New Minas, NS on Monday evening and have had a busy week. I have been busy printing off resumes and looking for work. Scott has been going to school at Acadia Divinity College, studying and already working on his first report. When I'm at home I keep myself busy with arranging and decorating things the way I want them and I think I have everything looking pretty good. Everything is unpacked and arranged in the different rooms anyway. It is so nice to have our own place and so much space.

I have yet to post our last pictures from Korea, but I promise to do so soon. I need to get a bunch of our pictures printed off so that I can make a scrapbook of our time in Korea... that will be a big project, so I have to get started soon.

Anyway, I have to go finish getting ready for church. We will attend New Minas Baptist Church today, but we don't know where we will go permanently. We were going to try out the presbyterian church in the area, but upon looking at their website discovered that they ordain women reverends at their church and have women in leadership roles, which we do not agree or feel comfortable with. So, we now have three to try over the next few weeks... New Minas Baptist, New Minas church of the Nazarene, and a new church just starting up: Heritage Baptist church (independant Baptist). So, as of right now, I don't know where we will attend, but hopefully we'll settle into a place before the end of the month, I don't like hopping around.

No comments: